Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Introduction

Hello there!

My name is Krista. And seriously, this is the best picture I have. They say first impressions are the most important. But this is me. No make-up. No editing..ok, well maybe a little editing. I always seem to be the one taking the pictures and never in them. Do you have the same problem?...anyway. This is my youngest, Alison. She's 4 and this was taken at her pre-school Christmas Program. I will have to get a better mug shot for you soon. Until then, this is the best I can do.



I am a wife to a patient husband and mother to 4 wonderful children. I love art in all forms...sewing, painting, drawing, writing. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I believe that art is an expression of yourself. I am not perfect, therefore my art is not perfect. I LOVE imperfection.  Your art does not have to mean anything to anyone else...and sometimes, it doesn't even have to mean anything to you. Art can be a very public expression and, at times, a very private one. I have found that the best lessons I've learned have been through mistakes. Kind of like dating before you get married. It's easier to know what you want in a partner, if you know what you don't want. I also love sharing art. I love sharing the lessons I've learned and I love, love, love inspiring people to do their own art. So please, subscribe to my blog and join me in an adventure in art....where we both can learn along the way.

1 comment :

  1. i just wanted to say this is the best blog iv ever fell upon. i cant wait to see your next mug shoot. but mostly want to see the next artistic piece you come up with. hopefully soon we can get together an craft an sew.
    susan toy

    ReplyDelete