Saturday, November 15, 2014

Vintage Christmas Decorations

Vintage Christmas Book Re-purposed into Christmas Decor

I know it's a little early for Christmas. But when you have a retail shop you have to think early. I've turned a vintage children's book into Christmas cards that you can use as a decoration, gift tag, ornament...or even write on the back and send it as a card. I just love the retro look of these illustrations.

My foyer is going to be a Neutral, Blue and Silver Christmas this year.
No time like the present to get started.

I cut each illustrations to it's best fit. 
The I adhered it to a kraft brown card stock.
I rounded the corners with a corner punch.
Next I added some stamps and "aged" the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink.
And last, but not least, I told them how much I loved them!

Aren't they beautiful!


Here are the other ones I made. They are all available for purchase in my other ESTY shop.





Dig out your old, unused books and get to cracking on your Christmas Decor.

xo,
Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment