Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Scalloped Rolled Paper Flower Tutorial



This is a popular tutorial that I had posted on my previous blog. I've updated the tutorial a bit with a lot less talking and a lot more pictures. I hope you like it.

Supplies
Scissors
Glue Gun & Glue
Round Nosed Pliers
Old Book












A few tips:

  • Use a book with thick paper. The rougher the better. You can use thin, slick paper, but it's harder to work with.
  • Use both hands to roll your paper (I had to use my other hand to take pics)
  • When you've slightly unrolled your flower and have it just the way you want it. apply a small amount of hot glue and then, working quickly, use the pliers to make adjustments as necessary.
When you've finished, take awesome pictures to show them off!!




I hope you've enjoyed this. Feel free to ask questions or send me an email if you need help.

xo
Krista

1 comment :